Wednesday, April 25, 2012


 BEHAVIORS
TO EMPOWERING LIFE BY

a. What will my first task be?

 Nutrition:    Proper nutriment.

Good nutritional health is sensual, while provided my body with life vigor as needed to parade my life daily.  Also proper nutrition will benefit the quality of my life in other ways, such as putting me in a position to appreciate my lives at any stage instead of dwelling on negative health symptoms.

2. *What am I looking for in your life?
3. *What kinds of challenges do you need to solve?
4. *What's your passion?

PUBLIC SPEAKING

My Intentions basically is to change people life for the betterment of their self in a positive creative ways. I want to provides an avenue which allows a combination of favorable circumstances or situations, while using my creative endeavor for this opportunity.





5. What my mission?
6. increasing your value and effectiveness.
7. Would that be a worthwhile skill to acquire?
8. Would that be a great way to spend your life?
9. Think
about how I could help make changes
quickly where I've
been stuck for years!
10. *****I want the ability
to help transform my lives?

No comments: