Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Our Empowering Collective Health at Every Age .





Profound Lifestyle at Any Age
Many of us baby boomers have high expectations in our lives but for some reason at a certain age our health gets in the way.  I would like to start a support group where people who are experiencing major or minor health problems can come together to as a group to become empowered and share information on nutrition and discuss options to better our collective health.  I feel that by coming together as a group we can be more effective in reaching a milestone of 100 years old (yes we can, it just takes time!).  More importantly,  being healthy will put us in a position to appreciate our lives at any stage instead of  instead of getting dwelling on symptoms that keeps us from excelling or from enjoying a certain lifestyle.

About me;  I am presently in my 50’s and I am not a nutritionist but my background is highly influenced by how my family has utilized lots of natural food and in my upbringing as well as my culture.  More importantly, I have made it a lifelong passion of mine to study how what we eat affects the body and from this I have garnered what has worked for me. moreover, I am very motivated to share this information.  I believe my community should know that they do not have to accommodate disease in their body because there is another way to strive for excellent health at every age.  I am in the process of setting up a support and information forum that provides individuals with information about our eating habit and nutrition contents.   Please join me on this journey so that as individuals we can have more control over our future and more enjoy our today!

My group meets  10:30 on every first and second Saturday_RSVP____ at ___,
 promptness is important
Please call Phone: 305 303 3967  (RSVP )                                                                                      Please call me to confirm when it would be convenient for you to attend.
Sincerely,
Angela

 Phone: 305 303 3967  (RSVP ) Please
 
I have begun experience a lot of different symptoms lately and doctor has diagnosed me  in a negative way, a majority of my friends, neighbors and associates, has had the same faith. By empowering myself and willing to share information among ourselves as ordinary people doing extraordinary thing.  We can create profound results.

Basically growing up as a kid I came from a family background that is very aware of natural nutritional base, plus from stuff that has worked in my own life. In addition to that in formations, I have accumulated through practice and observational knowledge of certain aspect of nutrition and just keeping abreast of this, I now feel compelled to share this information with a group of people with same individual mind as myself.


No comments: